Transmission Repair in Wyoming, MN
Your car’s transmission is definitely one of the most important components of any vehicle. Without it, the power from your engine wouldn’t reach the wheels and most likely, you would not get very far. Since this element of your car is so important, having a problem with the transmission can be a serious cause for concern. If there’s an issue with your transmission, many automotive shops will advise you to replace it. You don’t always have to replace it when in fact, you could rebuild it instead.
At Lenfer Automotive, transmission rebuilding is one of our specialties. We offer this service to customers in Wyoming, Forest Lake, and Lindstrom, Minnesota as well as the surrounding areas. Don’t give up your vehicle when the transmission starts to malfunction. If you need a manual or automatic transmission repair, rebuild, or service, give us a call so we can help.
What is Transmission Rebuilding and Why Should You Do It?
In short, rebuilding a transmission involves replacing old and faulty components while keeping the parts that work, saving you time and money. There are several reasons why rebuilding could be the best option for your vehicle:
- Rebuilding a transmission is typically much less costly than buying a brand new car, or even a used one.
- Some new transmissions may not be in production any longer for your particular make and model.
- Used transmissions can vary in terms of dependability based on their mileage and the current state of their parts. Rebuilt transmissions undergo a complete inspection and involve replacing the old, faulty parts.
If the other parts of your vehicle are in good condition, it’s likely worthy having the broken transmission rebuilt. This will cost a lot less time and money than it would if you were searching for a new one or take a chance with a used one. It’s also certainly less costly than buying a new or used car when your current vehicle probably has a lot of life left in it. Aside from rebuilding, we offer a wide range of other transmission repair services to suit your needs. Some examples of the repair services we offer include:
- Automatic or manual transmission repair
- Clutch replacement
- Clutch inspection and adjustment
- Transmission fluid level checks
- Transmission system replacement (when necessary)
Let the expert mechanics at Lenfer Automotive take a closer look at your transmission so we can get you back on the road again worry-free.